Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 month Check up

On the 20th of this month Caitlyn had her 2 month checkup,
Weight: 11lbs 1oz (55%)
Height: 22 3/4 in (70%)
Head: 38cm (25%)
These are her measurements and what percentile she's in, the good thing is she is finally where she's suppose to be in her weight and she is a tall baby. Her appointment went well for the most part everything looks good. The only thing that came up was there is something wrong with her hip and on June 4th we are going to go see a Pediatric orthopedic surgeon. So we will see what is going on then. Caitlyn is doing great and doing new things every day. She smiles and laughs all the time and just a few days ago she sat up by her self with no help for a few seconds and lets just say mommy and daddy were sooooooo excited. One of her favorite things to do is stand(with our help of course) and lean forward toward our face and give us kisses. I will get some more pictures of her up as soon as i find the camera....lol

With Brian and I there hasn't been to much going on. Brian has been super busy with scouts and getting another boy his eagle, which makes 3 this year. With me i was released as primary Chorister and right now my only calling is being a mommy to Caitlyn, but I'm hoping soon i will get a less demanding calling back in primary, I love my kids in there and miss them every Sunday.

No comments: