I know i haven't been a good blogger, things with us have been CRAZY. I finally have a little bit of time to do the update on what has been going on.
First things first, in march just after Caitlyn's birthday we put our house up for sale and it SOLD with in 12 hours of being on the market. Also, it was going to be a quick closing so we had one month to get everything arranged, plane tickets, moving truck, packing, and saying good bye to our dear friends. But we did it and with little hassle, and in the beginning of May Caitlyn and I flew out to Washington and stayed with my mom for a few weeks while the super hero daddy stayed behind to finish the packing, close of the house, and do 2 weeks on of work. We were very blessed to have Brian's younger brother Chrisfly out and drive to Washington with Brian. We are now living in Tumwater, WA in an apartment and we have the most wonderful view anyone could ask for. On sunny days(yes there have been lots) we can see mnt. Rainer from out dining room window and patio. We are loving it here and are so glad to be back, we do miss our friends from Louisiana dearly and with we could have moved them here with us also.
While all this was going on we were very excited to find out that we are expected baby Marlatt #2. So far this pregnancy has been a trying one, I have been so sick that even taking medication that suppose to help doesn't all the time. But i know this will be all worth it in the end when i get to hold the little on in my arms. I am due THANKSGIVING DAY, so i am cooking a turkey for 9 months...LOL
Around 11 weeks right before i left Lafayette we were able to get a ultra sound to see the one and everything looked great. it was so nice to be able to the baby knowing it would be a while before i found another doctor.I was lucky enough to find one near our place and it is part of the hospital that i will deliver at. While at my first appointment with the nurse i had the genetic blood test done and a week later i had my appointment with my doctor. While see my doctor i was told that the blood test came back and that there is a chance that the baby could have Spina Bifida and that they were sending us to a specialist for complete testing and a level 2 ultrasound, which is an hour long ultrasound and they will look at every inch of the baby. We are just looking at the bright side of things now and we are lucky that instead of a 10 minute look at our baby we will get 1 hour. Our appointment if July 5 and on that day we are going to find out the sex of the baby!!!!
So that's what has been up with us these last 4 months.
4 months ago